another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Friday, November 17, 2006

Well, not that much to say

Still keeping up the daily blog posting, though maybe the material is wearing thin. Still, I'm going to keep this up for a bit.

I have a topic I was thinking about writing tonight, but it's going to take more time than I want to spend.

Kalen, Kathy, and Ryan are home now. Several (?) Model UN folks are also staying with us tonight -- I'm not sure who or how many yet, and I don't know whether Kalen does either. Hey, they're college kids, I guess I shouldn't expect organization. Anyway, they're all going to the Model UN conference in Chicago for the next few days, so it'll just be Ryan home until Matt gets here (eventually). Soooooo... Ryan wins the "help Dad with the screen door" tomorrow. Maybe we'll even get the new garage access door up as well -- we'll see.

No late-night data changes tonight. No hotline calls, though I did help one person who was doing an update on the Isle of Man. And by help I mean "find the person who can really help and but them in contact".

And, I think I'll crash before too long, because I'm beat tonight.

2 Comments:

  • I enjoy your daily updates and hope you keep them up as much as possible.
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/18/2006 11:24 AM  

  • Yeah ... after a while the whole daily update thing becomes a drag. Not much to say, no one comments. But sometimes it's worth having one thing you do on a daily basis. Keeps ya sane.

    By Blogger The Narf, at 11/18/2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home