another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Chickens/Eggs/Hatched

I don't really have that much to say tonight. The perils of attempting the daily blog. I do have a couple things that I've got sitting in reserve to blog about, but I don't feel into them today.

But there is still more to this post anyway.

OK, so the day was vote, work, come home, phone my mom, e-mail, phone Matt (who'd phoned while I was talking to my mom), blog.

I'd resolved to avoid election coverage, mainly because early positive results from 2000 and 2004 turned so sour. I couldn't stay away from it entirely, though, and so far things are going OK. I think by morning we'll know the results are good, but probably not as overwhelmingly positive as some might have hoped. But at least it looks like the Democrats have the House, which is pretty huge.

None of the races I voted in are likely to be at all close - for good or ill.

I am happy to see some of the results. No love lost for Rick Santorum. Don't let the door hit you on the way out ... because we don't want your ass-prints on the door.

Other than that, I think it's time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home