another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Only Somewhat

Today/Tonight has been somewhat less frustrating so far. But only somewhat.

I was up until 4:30am yesterday. Between slow scripts, one false start (because a drifted off asleep for about 5 minutes, and in that time my laptop went into hibernation and I lost connection), and getting called to do one further thing just as I was about to go to sleep, everything just took way too long. At least I was back home by then -- I left the office at midnight and came back home to finish stuff because I couldn't restart the script until someone else finished stuff at 12:30.

ANYWAY -- I slept in until 10:30 this morning, then went into work by about noon. Work was fairly ordinary. I'm doing some of the same stuff tonight that I did last night, but not the long script. I should be done with everything shortly around 11pm tonight, and I should be able to get to bed by midnight. I may not stay up that long, though I may just in case the hotline phone goes off.

So, nothing else exciting today. I watched last night's "Heroes", and the pace is really picking up. Probably to do a mini-climax and cliffhanger though November sweeps, then reruns through December until picking up again sometime in January. Like most series that are popular. Anyway, it picked up as expected last night, and will continue into next week.

And that's it. I've got about an hour before the next bit of stuff to do. An hour to relax, a little work, then Letterman and bed.

See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home