another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Monday, November 13, 2006

Frustration Time

Hi. I'm at work. It's almost midnight, and I'm throwing up this post to keep my daily string going.

I was at home, but I'm stupid ... I left my SecureID on my desk here at work, and without it I can't login to work from home.

So, just as I was settling in to do a couple simple things from home that I promised to do, I realized I didn't have the SecureID so I had to come in to work to do the stuff. I couldn't just grab the ID and go back home because then I wouldn't be able to do the stuff in the time I needed to do it.

Well, that's screwed up anyway, because the stuff took longer than expected (not my fault -- stupid script that I was given is slow).

And, I had just started doing what I was supposed to do when ... the hotline phone rang! AAARRRGGH!

Anyway, the hotline wasn't a problem I needed to deal with, though I helped for a bit. The script was still running. It's STILL running now, but it looks like it will be done soon.

I hope no one is expecting me in first thing in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home