another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Morning Star

I won! In a raffle run in November by LUNA (United Native Americans at Lucent), I won a Morning Star quilt. $5 for six tickets worked out well.

So, I got that going for me.

Snow tonight, so I'll have to wake up early to shovel out at least Ellen's car. I'll have the option of working from home, but that doesn't work so well for Ellen when she has to see patients.

Today's WTF: I listened to a bit of Bush's press conference this morning as he tried to dance around his evaporating excuses to invade Iran. Still putting out reasons why that may be "necessary".

But, even worse are the neocon advisors to Rudy 9iu11ani claiming that the CIA is inventing evidence to keep Bush from attacking Iran, as if it were a foregone conclusion that it must be done sooner rather than later. With the people Rudy is surrounding himself with, he may be a more dangerous president than Dubya. Fortunately, his candidacy looks to be imploding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home