another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kathy!

Hey, it's Kathy's birthday today! You can give her a birthday greeting on her blog.

Hmmm, why am I awake so early in the morning. Of course, it's because I got near enough to the end of The Book that I was compelled to finish it. Someday, maybe I'll comment, but I'll have to rig plenty of spoiler protection.

Kathy finished The Book sometime on Saturday. No one else in the family has cracked it yet, since Kalen and Ellen are still catching up on re-reading the previous books.

I spent most of the day today reading The Book, though I took time to do some cleaning, mow and trim the lawn, and grill some burgers for supper.

With my late night, fortunately I was planning to stay home from work tomorrow: partly working from home, partly taking some time off, and partly getting ready to go to Cleveland.

And ... I leave for Cleveland on Tuesday morning.

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home