another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Long Delayed, Now Done

I arrived safely in Cleveland. On time -- my blog title doesn't have anything to do with the travel. Everything was very smooth.

I got a couple things done yesterday that I'd put off for far too long:
  • Got Narf's brother's boxes mailed.
  • Bought myself a new wallet (which should please Ellen and my mom).


Also got some other stuff done around the house, prompting Ellen to think I should leave town more often. But, she's probably hoping that all the time.

The hotline was relatively quiet this week. A quick issue on Thursday (recovered itself) followed by a much longer one on Friday afternoon(not a problem with our stuff, but it took a while to manage the recovery). No off hours calls other than the one on Monday where I was up anyway. Cool. An easy week.

Hopefully this week goes as smoothly.

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you made it in safely. I really don't want you to go on trips more often--we both just need to stop procrastinating and get things done. With our weekends off together, maybe we can accomplish more projects now. Try not to sleep in every Saturday and then play on the computer the rest of the day. Love you!

    By Blogger Nurse Penguinladi, at 7/09/2007 11:42 AM  

  • Thanks for getting those mailed. I was thinking about coercing Kalen into doing it ... though I don't know how I'd pull that off.

    Thanks Tim!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/09/2007 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home