another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

It's another late night for me, but I have to get on to blog so that I can wish Ryan a happy 20th birthday!

I no longer have teen-aged kids!

I'd point you to Ryan's blog to wish him Happy Birthday, but he's about two months late for his four-month update.

Other than that, I'm up late tonight doing monitoring duty. There were a couple difficult glitches that happened on this shift, but they're dealt with now. And, I didn't have to do any of the big resets tonight.

Which is good, because the ones the other night did not go well, and I was up that night until 4:30 am. Bleh!

Of course, it's 2:45am now, so not all that much better, but the monitoring shift goes to 2:00am anyway.

I'll be heading home on Friday night -- Matt's apparently going to pick me up from the airport. Tomorrow I should know whether I need to come back to Baltimore on Monday, but there's a good chance I won't have to, or if I do it will be a short trip, maybe only a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home