another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Beat

So, I did get a lot done today. Not necessarily everything that I would have liked to, but a lot. And now, I'm beat.

I got all the Christmas lights down tonight, got things pulled in, but I don't have everything put away yet. I need to figure out how I'm boxing up the new penguins/igloo stuff, or if I am. I also got the Christmas tree apart and boxed up, but the ornaments are all on the kitchen table (I'm not sure if Ellen wants them put away in a particular way.

Narf's been here sorting the stuff from his storage room so he could figure out what he wanted to bring back to Orlando, what he needed to get shipped to his brother, what was garbage, recycle-able, or donate-able. I helped him figure out how to get stuff ready to ship, and got the remainder of the stuff he wanted to keep stowed in our crawl space. We've got things under control now, but I've got stuff of his to deal with on Monday.

Tomorrow better be Legends day. Assuming something doesn't collapse in the meantime.

1 Comments:

  • Didn't respond yesterday but I'm pleased to read your blogs again. It does keep me updated as you forget to tell about some of these things when you call. Now if you could twist a few arms to get the rest of the family to update their blogs.
    Love, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/07/2007 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home