another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lots to Blog, Little Energy

I've had a lot of stuff that I've wanted to blog about. I just haven't had much energy to do so lately. Too many late nights at work.

That includes last night, when I got done at about 4:30 am. Had to do so work for Las Vegas and Tacoma, so the timezones lose me two hours (can do anything with the switch until midnight local time). Then Tacoma came up well but Vegas had some side issues I had to fix. It's been similar all week, though more like 2am rather than 4:30am, and during the days there's been so much going on that it's mentally draining.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get back to a daily schedule for a while, though it may be a bit challenging this week since I also have the hotline starting Monday, and I don't really expect the other stuff to slack off yet.

Anyway, I'll be blogging about the following in the coming days:

  • Bears

  • iPod

  • Midwest Madness / D&D

  • Work

  • TV and Movies recently

  • Other stuff that will come up


Meanwhile, I'll also nag my kids, as everyone is badly due for an update. Ryan -- your four months are up! Matt -- what happened to the update "later tonight"? And everyone has a new semester to talk about.

1 Comments:

  • I've been checking in every day or so, and am glad to see it's simply been a matter of being busy.

    The Superbowl buzz alone has to be overpowering by now.

    I'll check back as the week rolls on.

    By Blogger Mike Norton, at 1/28/2007 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home