another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Quickie from Maryland

Hi everyone. I'm in Baltimore! (well, suburban Baltimore)

I found out about this on Friday morning. Flew out yesterday (Sunday) morning.

Got a chance to drive around a little early yesterday afternoon. Got some lunch, found the Lucent office here. I even got a chance to have a 1 hour nap.

It's a good thing I got that much done.

Just as I was leaving the hotel last night to get dinner and some groceries, I got a call from my boss. Could I join a call for a problem in New York?

OK, sure.

I got off that call at 2am EST, almost 8 hours later. It was still going on, I just managed to beg off because I have meetings here this morning, and I HAD to get some sleep. 4.5 hours.


Oh, and yeah, sorry I've had little energy to post here. We'll see how much I can do so in the next week or so.

More bitching later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home