another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back

Back home, and pretty much back to normal. We were threatened with an ice storm today, but it mostly turned out to be rain so far. Maybe its dropped below freezing now, but hopefully it won't mean a layer of ice for the morning commute tomorrow.

One day back at work, and I've got a bit of catching up to do, but nothing major.

And, the only thing else I have to say is to direct those that care to the Adventure Hooks blog for Kalen's post there, figuring out New Year's plans (if any). Thought I'd mention it here because I don't know if everyone is checking that blog (I've got it on my Google Reader, so I can see when a new post comes up, but not new comments).

And, that's it for the moment. I just want to get back in the blog habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home