another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Too Busy

I'm taking some training during the day this week. Stuff I really need to know. A class everyone in my group has been strongly encouraged to be at.

Of course, that doesn't mean that other things get to be on hold. They need to be done, too.

So, a late night at work tonight.

Some of what needs to get done I actually do during the class. I have my laptop with me in class, so I can monitor a site that's been causing problems. I haven't had time to actually debug it like I should, but I can watch it and fix it when it goes bad. Until I get a chance to debug it.

And a new load got released this week, so we have some extra testing to do. That's why I stayed late tonight. But the lab was misbehaving, so we got done about half of what we'd hoped to.

And, I'm the anointed expert on where a specific hardware problem has been seen (aka, the mysterious problem in Dayton from my last post). So, I get called on to answer questions about that -- including the one from a director who called me while in the lab. So, I left the lab session for an hour and a half to find some more info for him.

So, it's been one thing after another. The box of comics still sits unsorted. Ah well.

Tomorrow. Well, more of the same. The weekend may be more promising, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home