another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Picture Post

Pictures!

First, here's a picture of the new couch (with Kalen chatting online).






And, here's the love seat. It's the same color as the couch, the color shows up properly above (chocolate brown leather). Taking the picture with the sun shining on it didn't work as well. I didn't get a picture of my chair yet (but, it's the same color and basic design), and Ellen's hasn't come in yet (ditto). The only real difference is my chair is a rocker-recliner and Ellen's is a wall-hugger recliner.






And now, Ellen's new car. It's a Saturn VUE -- the seventh Saturn owned in the family (six at current).





So, now I'm driving Ellen's old car, and Ryan is driving my old car. And, I'll let Ellen tell more of the story on how she chose the VUE, unless I beat her to it (time to update your blog, Ellen!).





That's it for now. I just wanted to share the pictures. More tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • Really nice looking car and furniture! Thanks for the pictures. Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2007 6:32 PM  

  • Diet Mountain Dew next to the couch, computer cables scattered around, and Kalen doing something on her laptop....yep, looks like our living room.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9/19/2007 6:17 PM  

  • also, where were those pictures of the car taken?

    By Blogger Matt, at 9/19/2007 6:23 PM  

  • It's kinda funny how I have a picture of Kathy in that same spot with her laptop on the old couch. The camera angle is about the same, too. Though it's probably from a foot higher. :)

    Nice car. I had been looking into them (though I don't have the money). I hope you got the green line.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/20/2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home