another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Brains?

Kalen and I got back from Iowa yesterday. It was an enjoyable trip, and we had fun at Weekend in Dyvers.

At Weekend in Dyvers, we wound up playing eight of the ten slots we'd signed up for. We ditched Sunday morning (after the interactive ran very late on Saturday night) and Monday morning (after a moderately late night on Sunday, and just wanting to not have to rush out of Missouri Valley). The first module I skipped I didn't really care that much about playing anyway, and the second can be picked up later.

Blaine (my rogue/acrobat character) gained a level, and finally earned enough gold for his item to bump up both strength and constitution. Though because I switched to a different character for one slot (due to mustering considerations -- the split of table levels didn't work out well without me changing), Blaine didn't get that item before the interactive and, worse, he could have purchased it for 1500 gold pieces less. Oh well, that's the breaks.

Sometime while I was gone, I received a small box from Wizards of the Coast. Inside was a small, squishy (foam) brain, with the words "MOCTODSDR AZIWTAXAM EELG" printed across it, and no other explanation. I was going to try to figure it out, but instead I just Googled it. So I followed that up, and we'll see if there's any follow up.

2 Comments:

  • if you do it backwards it is something like GLEEMAX AT WIZARDS.COM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/30/2007 6:02 PM  

  • Yep, so I e-mailed gleemax@wizards.com and got further instructions. Then I solved that, went to the website it gave (you can pretty much guess) and there are more instructions.

    You too can become a minion!

    By Blogger TT, at 5/31/2007 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home