another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Friday, May 18, 2007

BBQ Nachos and Fielders Choices

Hey who knew that BBQ Nachos even exist?

The things you learn when you don't have a stadium club reservation. Matt and I went to the Cubs game today and had a concession stand lunch, and discovered BBQ Nachos. Nacho chips, cheese sause, BBQ sauce, pulled pork, and (optional) jalepeños.

Cubs won. It was a good, fun game. The White Sox will be ready to kill the reliever who struck out two in 2/3rds of an inning, but also have up five hits, 3 runs and allowed 2 inherited runners to score, allowing the score to go from 3-1 Sox to 6-3 Cubs. The final two runs scored on two fielders choice plays in the 8th inning (only one of which resulted in an out).

On our way home from the game I asked Matt if he wanted to grab dinner with Ryan and Kathy before he headed back to Urbana. He suggested Chinese buffet, so that's what we did.

Tonight -- I should be packing, but I'm tired so I'll put that off until tomorrow morning. So I may not leave too early for Missouri Valley, but I'll be able to pretty much drive straight through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home