another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ellen!

Another birthday post: this time for my lovely wife who hits a milestone birthday this year. I can't tell you which one, because I forget when she started counting backward.

Anyway, if any of her kids (or "kids") wanted to call her today, she tells me to remind them that she has to work tonight, so it'll be hard to reach her. You could leave her a birthday message on her blog though.

Me, I'm stuck in St. Louis. I should only be here another day though, driving back to Aurora tomorrow. I just don't know what time I'll be leaving, yet.

I've been here for two weeks, and it's been busy and hectic. A lot of that busy-ness hasn't necessarily been with St.Louis stuff though. I'm mainly here as a handy reference in case the folks here need something. Their stuff ends tomorrow, though, and thus so does my need to be here.

Anyway, that's why I haven't had blogging time recently. I'll try to catch up again now that the travel is almost done.

1 Comments:

  • Totally gonna say something that has nothing to do with your post. Though I did wish Second Mom a happy b-day on her blog.

    I went to a Passover Seder Monday night at the home of Mark Tischler, whom apparently you've worked with at Lucent! Small world indeed. My mom is friends with his wife.

    By Blogger Tony, at 4/04/2007 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home