another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Home Again, Home Again ...

We're back home from ten days in Orlando. Just wanted to let the regular readers of this space know that we made it back safe.

Tomorrow I'll go through my e-mail, get the physical mail from the past 11 days delivered, and sift through the 1378 pictures I took. Yes, I literally took one thousand three hundred seventy-eight pictures. Actually, a few more, but I culled a handfull when I took a look at them on uploading to my laptop (and, wow, I'm glad I brought the laptop with me just for that purpose, as the camera memory probably holds 300 pictures.

Tonight, before bed, I'll probably finish the sixth Harry Potter book. Between the flights and downtime before bed in the hotel each night, I read all but the last 50 pages of the book, so of course that means I'm now at the point where I have to finish.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home