another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Monday, September 12, 2005

The Meme's the Thing

According to the "Nerd, Geek, or Dork Test" (via Tony's blog - Luigi's Mansion of Dreams - where you can see Tony's, Kalen's, Ryan's, and Matt's results), I scored: Modern, Cool Nerd: 69 % Nerd, 65% Geek, 34% Dork. I can live with those results. At least I'm not a dweeb.

But there's more meme goodness (?) ...

Via Mike Norton's "Miraclo Miles", I came up as:
You're...Brainiac 5!
You're Querl Dox, Brainiac 5!

In the Which Legionnaire are you? quiz brought to you by Quizilla. This will be comprehensible to Ryan, Dwight, and maybe some others who I don't know are reading this. The rest of my kids will probably be stumped by the quiz. (The quiz is actually pretty funny if you know your Legion history.)

And, via Narf's "Luigi's Tiny Hut of Dreams", we have
Thorough Infiltration Machine


5 Comments:

  • I guess I am "pure nerd". I scored 69% nerd, 30% geek, 43% dork. My family can comment whether they think this is true or not.

    By Blogger Nurse Penguinladi, at 9/12/2005 9:50 PM  

  • I am apparently the Chameleon.

    By Blogger The Narf, at 9/13/2005 1:57 AM  

  • I got M'Onel on the Legion quiz.

    By Blogger emperorryno, at 9/13/2005 10:29 AM  

  • Narf - Just "Chameleon". But it does make me wonder which set of answers leads to him -- other than picking shapechanging as a power. A lot of the options in the questions are based on old stories, so I can tell who will come if I select certain things. Brainiac 5 was a surprise when that popped up for me, but that was just answering the questions straightforwardly.

    By Blogger TT, at 9/13/2005 10:31 AM  

  • No no, I'm stealing a 'the'. Check out my details on Kay's site.

    By Blogger The Narf, at 9/13/2005 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home