another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Monday, August 15, 2005

Why I won't be blogging much (until next week?)

Basically, Gencon. Read more for details.
Tonight, I have a Youth Advisory Council meeting, and Legends to assemble, and packing for Gencon, including getting minis ready, making sure I have all mods, printing some extra Kalamar log sheets, etc.

Tuesday (16th): Mail Legends, work, and drive to Champaign to meet girls before Gencon. Drive most of the way to Indianapolis.

Wednesday (17th): Pre-Gencon Verbobonc Madness. Regional Living Greyhawk games. Matt, Kalen and I volunteered to judge. All day. Kalen and I are each judging all three modules in what is called the “Fools” series . How appropiate.

Thursday (18th) through Sunday (21st): Gencon. I’m judging one module four different times, once each day. Most other times I’m playing games - D&D Open, True Heroes, two different slots of True Dungeon, Eberron Mark of Heroes Special. It'd be nice to also squeeze in the Greyhawk Special in the slot that I now have open, especially since that's Saturday afternoon so the dealer's room will be particularly crowded. If not, maybe another Greyhawk mod or just crash for a while. "Knights of the Dinner Table" live reading on Saturday night, after I marshall the Kalamar game (oh, yeah, I'm marshalling all the slots I'm running, plus the one slot).

Sunday night: Drive back to Champaign, drop girls at their car so they can go back to Normal, and drive home.

Monday 22nd: Ryan, Kalen, and Kathy will start classes at Illinois State. Matt will move into his apartment in Urbana. I have Cubs tickets with Bob.

Tuesday 23rd: If I’m not dead by then, I’ll go to sleep. Serenity Now!

3 Comments:

  • Well, at least Legends is copied, collated, and packaged for mailing. It'll go out in the morning.

    Miniatures for Gencon and pre-Gencon are also assembled. Fortunately, the mods I'm running don't require a huge variety.

    By Blogger TT, at 8/15/2005 11:43 PM  

  • Legends now in the mail!

    By Blogger TT, at 8/16/2005 9:08 AM  

  • Huzzah! Thanks for the updates. I hope you have a great time at Gencon.

    By Blogger Mike Norton, at 8/16/2005 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home