another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Google Maps Redux

OK, I talked about Google maps before, but they just made it 100% cooler. Now they have "hybrid mode" so you can see both the satellite view and the road map (with labels) at the same time -- roads superimposed on the satellite picture. So freaking cool!

OK, I'm a geek.

Oh, and I also notice that they have streets marked one-way where appropriate. I don't remember seeing that before.

3 Comments:

  • That's excellent. I love Google maps.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/25/2005 10:06 PM  

  • I didn't actually look at the Google Maps last time you posted, but this sparked my interest. It's pretty cool.

    By Blogger The Narf, at 7/26/2005 10:02 PM  

  • After playing around a bit, I have a question. Why is Indiana so much browner than the other Midwestern states?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/27/2005 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home