another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Playing with Blogger Features

Hi, folks! I'm playing with Blogger tonight a bit, to see what I can do with the HTML and with some of the CSS features. Right now, I'm seeing if I can add a link to open the remainder of a long post. If this works, you'll see a "Read more!" link below. Try it out.

OK, it looks like it works, but only if there's a "Read more!" link on every post, not just on selected ones.

OK, that's all the feature playing I'm doing now. Now I have an assignment for you. Leave me a comment, or drop me an e-mail if you'd rather not comment. I'm just checking if I'm talking to myself. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

(I'm expecting that most, if not all, the folks reading this know how to e-mail me -- if not, it's not hard to figure out).

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, that "Read More" link works. Kinda scares me though. You might want to share that knowledge with Tony. :D

    I'll have to show him how to add useful links to his sidebar.

    Saturday!

    By Blogger The Narf, at 6/30/2005 10:31 PM  

  • Bah, I'm leaving you a comment. So nyah. BTW, in Live Journal, you can do a cut without having to do it in every post. Not that I know how, but I'm pretty sure that you can or should be able to do it in Blogger too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/02/2005 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home