another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Lot of Little Stuff

I broke a tooth three weeks ago, the evening after my regular dental exam (go figure). Yesterday I got the permanent crown on. It feels much better, texture-wise, than the temporary that I had.

Ellen and I went to see Star Wars Episode III last night, finally. When our schedules matched up prior to last night we always had things we thought needed doing more, or were too beat from the day's activity to consider going out. I'll post my comments on the movie soonish. We got out of the movie too late to go to a decent restaurant, so we wound up at Steak and Shake.

Also finally, got a printserver dongle for our printer so that we can now print from every computer in the house rather than just Ellen's desktop. In particular, Ellen wanted/needed it so she could print clothes patterns from her laptop, so she can work on some costumes for the girls for Gencon.

1 Comments:

  • So how soon is soonish? Kinda interested in your opinions of the film. Opening night was great. I've got a lot of film I need to develop.

    Gratz for getting a print server going. My router has print server capabilities, but I never got it working. And now the wireless capability on it is shot for no apparent reason. Good times.

    By Blogger The Narf, at 6/30/2005 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home