another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dental Flaws

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Normal and help Ryan move some of his stuff out of the dorm, so it's not so onerous later. I'll probably go over to help Kalen and Kathy a bit as well, if they want.

I won't be going down there quite as early as planned, though; I forgot I had a dental appointment to replace an ancient filling.

Nothing too exciting again today. Once again, the hotline did not ring. I've got to forward it to Carlos tomorrow as he and I had switched Fridays. Then Juan is covering Saturday while I'm at the Cubs game, so I only still have to cover Saturday night and Sunday. So far - painless.

The key to decoding yesterday's post is 52. But if you didn't know that already, you won't care.

And, the thing I was reminding myself on Tuesday is taken care of. OK Mom?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home