another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Thursday, December 08, 2005

By popular demand

It's been busy, and while I've got lots of stuff I'd like to blog about, I haven't been in a blogging mood when I actually have a chance to blog. Thus, a vicious cycle ensues ...

But I've heard from Ellen, from my sister-in-law Beth, from Mike Leuzler, and from at least some of my kids that they're expecting more from me. So, I'll try to get back into the regular blogging cycle. I'll probably dump a bunch of things out here in the next few hours, given that I'm, as I said, stuck at work. At least stuck at work means stuck with a computer.

3 Comments:

  • Heh, you changed your byline. I was about to start asking for my money back. ;) I'm pretty sure you've still updated more recently (before this) than Kathy. So it's all good.

    By Blogger Kalen, at 12/08/2005 11:38 PM  

  • Nope, my last update was older than Kathy's by several days.

    NOW Kathy has the oldest update (along with Tony), and Ellen/Mom is right behind Kathy.

    By Blogger TT, at 12/09/2005 10:38 AM  

  • Oh, I am such a bitch.

    lol

    Mike Leuszler
    http://openmike.blog-city.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2005 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home