another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Need to Update!

I'm falling behind. It's been more than a week since my last post, and Ellen's updated twice since then. That just doesn't happen!

But then, right now I can't think of what I've been planning to blog about.

I guess I can put up the schedule for the next month, since between now and the end of February I'm on the go way too much.

This week, I'm actually home until Friday, and things should be fairly normal. Sometime this week, I need to figure out the early voting for the Illinois primary.

Friday, Ellen and I go back to Missouri Valley to meet up with Bob and deal with more stuff at Mom's house. We'll be there through the following Tuesday.

Wednesday and Thursday, Feb 6-7, back at home, relatively normal. I'll need to work on laundry and packing then, though.

Feb 8-10 (Friday - Sunday), I'll be at Winter War in Champaign, playing a bunch of Living Greyhawk, catching up on the Verbobonc regionals (and judging a couple slots). Then drive back on Sunday night, getting back home around 10pm (hopefully earlier). Then to bed, because I'll be up and out of the house at 5am in order to ...

... fly to Philadelphia (flight out at 7:30 in order to get in as early as I can without going out Sunday night). I'll be in Philadelphia (actually, King of Prussia, PA) for a bit more than two weeks, supporting a new feature release that's going into Atlantic City (though the office we'll work out of is in King of Prussia). I'll be there until Feb 26.

Then back home and hopefully back to normal, or whatever passes.

On a totally unrelated note: Tony -- check your e-mail. It's just easy to reach him this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home