another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pounding out the Miles

Sitting in Missouri Valley, after driving a bit more than 6 hours (about 10 'til 5 this afternoon to about 11:10 tonight. Ellen and I are here to take care of a bit of business (selling my mom's car), take Ellen's sister out for her birthday, and haul some stuff back to Aurora (as part of the whole cleaning-out-the-house exercise).

I don't really have anything else to say -- this is mainly here to let Kalen know we got in (since she's the one who worries). Assuming she even checks the blog from Indy this weekend (OK - Cody will tell her).

1 Comments:

  • I tried to call you last night, because I didn't know you were going to MV. Then I read your blog. :P

    I'll probably call Mom's cell or something later tonight.

    By Blogger Kathy, at 1/13/2008 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home