another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Friday, October 31, 2008

Annual Halloween Post

I have to blog on Halloween, because that's how I keep track of how many kids came to the door.

This year, about 35, maybe a couple less. About the same as last year.

Which meant, I really didn't need to send Kalen out to get more candy. On the other hand, the candy will keep and eventually get eaten (half of it currently in the freezer.

Once again, some kids remembered. "Hey, this is the house that sells comics!".

Well, "sells" in the same way that all those other houses are selling candy. And we "sell" candy too. But it's good that they remember and appreciate the comics.

This post is back-dated, so I can find it easily next year. Otherwise, I'll think we have hundreds of kids show up.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home