another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Monday, September 25, 2006

Knights of Triskelion

I got the following video from Mark Evanier's blog. No introduction would do it justice, it just must be seen.



Other short update in the READ MORE section

After day one in St. Louis, we can tell that we're going to be busy, though today was a slow start. We did get a chance to meet the RF Optimization team down here, though, and they now know the types of things they can feed us to get more information. We'll probably be working a bit late every evening, but it shouldn't be too bad.

I'll plan on having dinner with the Gerdes's some time next week. This Friday I'll probably take off a bit early (say, about 3pm) to get back to Normal for Flatcon, but we'll make that up the rest of the time down here.

That's it for now. I'll try to write a bit more tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • Love it! I'd had this mentioned to me a couple times but hadn't looked it up. Thanks for posting it.

    By Blogger Mike Norton, at 9/28/2006 8:12 AM  

  • Someone had way too much time on their hands, i think. I howled through this, but Ariane (as usual) doesn't get British humor.

    (Heh.)

    ~~JD~~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/15/2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home