another misAdventure

"We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan."

Thursday, March 09, 2006

OK, That Was Amusing

Amusing in a "What were they thinking?" way.

One of the websites I go visit pretty much every day is Mark Evanier's blog. Today, he's been playing with a new discovery, embedding videos from Google Video into the blog itself. He's got an old Bugs Bunny ad for war bonds, but the thing I was really amused by is the full version of William Shatner's rendition of "Rocket Man". What was he thinking!?! For that matter, what were the people who applauded thinking?

Anyway, hope over to www.newsfromme.com to see it yourself.

Speaking of new discoveries, I now have some of the new internet capabilites on my Tivos, so I can listen to podcasts and internet radio through my Tivos/TVs. I know I'll start playing with that capability -- last night I put on the podcast of last week's "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" as I fell asleep. Pretty cool stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home